6 Ways to Reduce/Prevent Hyper-pigmentation
By: Daliah H.
July 5, 2016-Hyper-pigmentation is a skin condition caused by the overproduction of skin cells. The excess pigment creates dark spots on the skin’s surface, making it a difficult skin condition to treat. People who suffer from hyper-pigmentation should avoid prolonged sun exposure, especially in the summer months.
Other causes of hyper-pigmentation are: post-acne scars, medications, aging, and birth control pills.
Here are a few ways to reduce and prevent hyper-pigmentation:
- Use a Daily Exfoliating Cleanser, Like Societe’s AHA Exfoliating Cleanser, and cleanse skin in circular motion.
- Follow by applying Societe’s Clarifying Prep Solution (in place of skin toner) to close the pores, reduce inflammation and redness.
- Using a cotton swab, dab on a Vitamin E serum or oil to the problem area twice a day.
- Pump a dime-sized amount of Societe’s Even Out Dark Spot Corrector into your palm and use the tips of your fingers to apply evenly over skin.
- Finalize by applying an even coat of Societe’s PRIME & DEFEND SPF 30 all over your face.
- Schedule regular facials with your favorite Glow Beauty Lounge esthetician. This will help regulate your skin’s pigmentation, keeping it bright and clear.
Follow these tips at home, and stick to your daily skincare regimen. The results will amaze you!
Copyright @ Daliah H. 2016